Friday, November 19, 2010

8 SHOTS

This photograph on top contributes to my theme of fashion in nature because i set my model out by the trees and you can also capture the beauty of the sun as being with nature. What my model was wearing shoes that kind of fashion but her hair could have been fixed and that what have made my shots preetier. For next time this will help me make sure my models are done with make up, hair, and outfit.

This image also contributes to my theme of fashion in nature because to represent nature i decided to put her by the trees were you can see all the lines. The only thing i had to fix this time was to make sure i was capturing the trees and not the ground. This time my model was dressed up with make up, hair and her outfit. From here on im going to remember to make sure i get all the space above and not the ground as much, because that space above can also be  considered as nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment