Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SHOTS


My concept of fashion in nature was portrayed here especially the nature part. I decided to combine two images together to make this image as one. I had to crop the picture because it seemed that a plant was coming out of her hair, but it was the way she posed like in the other image. If sometimes i take better landscapes i can keep pasting images of my models used and they will look like different shots all the time because of the location. I also liked the face expression my model used and thats why i chose this one to paste it.
Since my concept is fashion in nature i made sure my model did her hair and that you can aslso still see the trees in the back. I decided to make it a close up so you can catch more detail of her face and to make it more about her top. The only thing i would have changed were the angles i shot of her and her face expressions just to make it seem more model like.
Since my overall idea is fashion i think this image shows my concept very good.To represent nature my model is by these really green trees. Her dress represents very fashion like and the way she is posing also shows us that she is modeling the dress to show fashion. To develop my concept more im going to make sure my models pose more model like.

For my central idea i wanted to do fashion in nature. This represents that fashion in nature because she is by the grass which is nature and also the dress she is wearing shows her outfit being put together. My theme will keep progressing by keeping shooting dresses and in the areas i chose to represent fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment