Friday, March 19, 2010

IN A DIFFERENT PLACE



This is the final image of putting my old photo and adding it into the forest. I hose to be in the forest because i think it has similar colors to the ones i have on my dress, and it all goes and looks good together. I also decided to change the color of my skin to make it come out more and look unrealistic kind of. I decided to do that because this forest reminds me of like a fantasy forest, so i thought it would look good looking unrealistic. Using the magnetic lasso seemed easier to me now since i had already used it, i didn't have any trouble using it. I actually like using this tool a lot because you can put certain stuff and things in another place.I thought this project was cool and i enjoyed making it look sort of abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment